Sunday, January 27, 2008

NIGERIA'S MOST BEAUTIFUL CELEBS

It's almost midnight,and I'm all alone (yes you are right,she isn't around).Initially bored,but my mood just got better after reading some exciting blogs from Tayo Odukoya and Aworan .Watching the classy Africa Nations Cup match between Senegal and Angola did much to revive my spirit early on,but the drab follow-up b/w SA and Tunisia threatened to send me to an early sleep.But somehow I still find myself awake,TV turned off and my mind just drifting to nowhere.A stroll to the balcony sets me on direct collision with the mild harmattan breeze;a familiar feeling envelopes me -you know what I mean now -but I could handle it.Afterall I did it only yesterday!

Now I pick up a magazine,it's a pull-out from This Day on Sunday.Very cool.The pictures were glossy and inviting,and the women(sorry, ladies) posh and gorgeous.Then I had the idea:why not write on Nigeria's most beautiful women?Yeah! Now I'm lively, just thinking about it. Nigeria is truly blessed with beautiful women;not just beautiful but sexy as well.Okay,here let me begin with (some of) the most beautiful Nigerian female celebrities as seen by my naughty eyes!

No.1 is Julie Coker.Queen of the tube and former Miss Nigeria(one of the truly worthy ones).Greatest asset:the eyes,the eyes,the s..y eyes !!

No.2 is Funmi Odubekun.If Julie was queen, she was the Princess.

No.3, Toyin Money and Mandy Brown-Ojugbana.Both just stuck in my memory as the aje-butter damsels.Mandy was a class hip-hop act even before the genre became legit,while I think Toyin was a Model (not too sure now).

No.4 Mary Afi Usua,velvet voice with seductive,pure calaba style waist dancing

No.5 Binta Sukai,the pearl from the north

No.6 Regina Askia and Linda Ikeji.Delicate,natural, and provocative to the senses.Linda is class on the runway,believe me.

No.7 Alexandria Lopez and Clarion Chukwurah. Both are natural when it comes to sex appeal.Alex is one of the very few Nollywood stars that interprete romantic scenes well.

8.Warebi Martha and Blessing Effiom:Similarly endowed.Through them I see beauty in slimness (or thinness,or lepaness!)

9Ama Peterside.Put the controversies aside,she is a true representetion of Naija beauty

10.Funlola Aofiyebi.Latest owner of (Hummer?) jeep,but nontheless a very beautiful woman proudly representing Ni-ge-r-i-a!

Be assured that this list is not exhaustive.I'll continue with "part 2" in due course.Particularly watch out for the list of beauties outside the entertainment industry.You'll find it interesting.

1 comment:

Frank said...

If anybody has any information on how to get in touch with Mary Afi Usua, please let me know.

frank@voodoofunk.com

thank you and best regards

Frank