Sunday, January 13, 2008

WAS 2007 A GOOD YEAR ?

First let me apologise for my inactivity since commencing this blog stuff last year:I simply could not create the time.Perhaps my working on the debut music album excercebated an already tight schedule.However I've been reading great stuff on the net,particularly from the naija bloggers,and I must say I've thoroughly enjoyed myself.In fact for this reason alone I'll say 2007 was a good year!I hope I will find a way to make my blogspot as beautiful and appealing as naijagal's or ladybrille's for instance!Since I've had a little rest and can now muster some strength,I'll proceed to recap some memorable events of 2007 -the good and the not so good,and share my impressions with you.It will be interesting knowing what you think of these.I extend to you all my fervent prayer for a blessed and fulfilling year in 2008.

No comments: